DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Drug Discovery & Therapy World Congress 2017 (5th in the series) Student" conference to their offering.
Drug Discovery & Therapy World Congress 2017, scheduled to be held from 10th to the 13th of July 2017, will bring together world's leading scientists in the field of drug discovery and therapy to discuss their latest researches in the exciting setting of Boston. The conference should provide an occasion for the participating scientists not only to present their researches and interact with eminent colleagues but also to enjoy the intellectually stimulating environment of Boston.
This unique international conference will provide a platform for all pharmaceutical scientists, internists and primary care physicians to discuss important international breakthroughs in drug discovery and new therapeutics. The focus of the conference will be on the interdisciplinary fields of drug discovery, drug therapy and translational medicine.
Throughout the course of the four day conference, you will get an exclusive opportunity to network and be involved in inspiring and interesting discussions of scientists and researchers from the international pharmaceutical, academic and clinical communities.
Benefits of Attending
- Exchange ideas and network with leading pharmaceutical scientists and clinicians.
- Brings together top international scientists and clinicians presenting cutting-edge discoveries, research and new therapeutic drugs.
- This conference aims to span the interdisciplinary fields of pre-clinical and clinical drug discovery and drug therapy and to highlight the burgeoning fields of Translational Medicine - and the major advances from "bench to bedside" research and practice.
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference.
- Obtain a global roundup of Pharmaceutical research capabilities and opportunities.
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3xtld/drug_discovery