Mining Investment India is a strategic mining conference and exhibition for the leaders of the mining, quarrying and construction materials industries, bringing together 350 attendees from 35 countries.
Ministers, mining companies, investors and service providers travel from all over Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa for two days of partnering, networking and business matching.
Join us at an invaluable platform to seek new partnerships, new business and new opportunities.
Mining Investment India welcomes ministers, geological surveys, exploring and operating mining companies, investors and key technology and production solution providers wanting to enter or expand their market presence to Asian mineral resources industry.
The innovative agenda and content, including keynotes, interactive panel discussions, interviews, roundtable sessions and spotlights, will enable you to learn from the best leaders.
The Conference Topics Include:
- Are we at the start of a new bull cycle for mining and commodities?
- Which stock market is handling the rebirth of the mining industry: Toronto or Australia? How can India play a role?
- Gold: the start of a new bull market or just a dead cat bounce? How investors are preparing for the next gold mining boom?
- What the new US President means for the world and the commodity trade? Is a new wave of infrastructure projects coming up and what are the implications for mining?
- How has Mining Services performed in relation to the mining industry in Australia? Why have mid-market deals continued to rank well within the Australian Mining sector?
- What are the M&A trends? Will 2017 be the year of M&A?
- Should mainstream institutions (pensions, life insurance) invest in the mining industry like they do in utilities and how?
- Battery metals sector - Cobalt, lithium, graphite and magnesium - Examining investors' opportunities and challenges in investment, mining and processing
- Are private equity investments becoming the mainstream solution for the industry?
- Is crowdfunding only for the exploration companies or does it have a wider use?
- Assessing royalty and stream finance industry - is this financing business model right for your company? Is it an attractive option for mining companies or a matter of last resort?
- Evaluating opportunities in coal, iron ore, diamonds, precious metals and copper
- A rundown on India, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and what changes would occur in Thailand
- Where is Australia headed? The cost structure of mining after the drop in its currency. Would it stay a provider of commodities to the world? The future of Australian economy.
- Women participation in Asia's extractive industry - latest findings and predictions
- Focus on Latin America and Argentina in particular - The new president and the administration & implications for mining
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvdcks/mining_investment