DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant (ACEA)" conference to their offering.
The role of the Executive Assistant / Secretary, is growing exponentially. From humble beginning the Executive Assistant / Secretary is normally university qualified and required to perform demanding roles on behalf of their boss such as preparing executive reports, make presentations, attending and even making contributions during executive board meetings.
Executive Assistants / Secretaries now have a highly visible and demanding role in blue chip corporations and government organizations.
This demanding role makes it imperative that the Executive Assistant / Secretary has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the key fundamentals of Strategic Thinking, Project Management, Corporate Finance and Reporting, Leadership, HR, Procurement and Information Technology.
Being well trained Executive Assistant / Secretary is therefore a source of security, prosperity and power!
On completion of this five day training course you will receive your certificate which has been fully accredited by Qualifi, an official UK Government recognised awarding body.
By attending this interactive ACEATM course you will be equipped with the skills to:
- Understand the key fundamentals of corporate behavior
- Understand the linkages between strategy, projects and operations
- Put in place effective Project Governance processes
- Understand the art of effective communication
- Organize and run effective meetings
- Enhance your presentation skills
- Appreciate the importance and benefits of people management and leadership
- Understand the four key financial statements
- Appreciate the qualities of being an effective personal assistant
- Learn how to manage conflict
- Undertake basic Problem Solving activities
- Master the art of Multi Tasking
- Act within agreed Protocols & with Diplomacy
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zpbmdd/advanced