DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Advanced Certificate in Bid and Tender Management" conference to their offering.
In the modern fast paced commercial world where time and expense is of the essence there is high demand for the specialist skills and expertise required to run an effective Bid and Tender Management process. This intensive and interactive 5 day certified courses course provides delegates with the skills and expertise required in this area to enable them to create real value for their organisations.
The Advanced Certificate in Bid and Tender Management (ACBTM) is designed to provide delegates with the ability to operate effectively in the modern demanding commercial environment and to position themselves as indispensable assets to their organisations during any Bid and Tender process. The Advanced Certificate in Bid and Tender Management (ACBTMtm) looks at the Bid and Tender process from both a buyer and a supplier perspective, covering both the writing and issuing of Invitations to Tender and the writing and submitting of Bids in response. As value needs to be created on both sides of the equation for contracts to be successful there will be an emphasis on understanding the market from both the buying and selling point of view, ensuring that needs are clearly specified in the ITT and that suppliers can meet these needs.
By attending this course you will be equipped with the skills to:
- Understand what bidding in tendering is all about
- Ascertain real needs, document requirements and write specifications
- Analyse the supply markets using a number of tools
- Identify potential suppliers and potential customers
- Understand how to tender and how to bid
- Know what makes both a good ITT (Invitation to Tender) and a good bid
- Know the rules, regulations and guidelines to follow in bidding and tendering
- Publish tenders that can attract and appoint the best supplier
- Distinguish their bids from the competition - for the right reasons
- Win more contracts
- Manage contracts for increased value
- Reduce risks and foster innovation in the supply chain
- Avoid corruption in all its forms
- Improve their communication, stakeholder management and negotiation skills
Benefits, knowledge and skills gained by attending the ACBTMTM course:
- Gain an accredited Certificate approved by a UK regulated body - Advanced Certificate in Strategic Procurement (ACBTMTM)
- Use ACBTMTM on your business card and on your resume
- The ACBTMTM shows that you have completed International qualifications and that you have the skills and experience to manage procurement effectively on a national, regional and global level
- The ACBTMTM certificate will be received approximately one month following the close of the training course and will be issued jointly by Qualifi and BMTG.
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rd78hf/advanced