DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "EBW Emotional Intelligence Accreditation Programme" conference to their offering.
The EBW Emotional Intelligence Programme is designed to give you firsthand experience in delivering the leading tool of Emotional Intelligence at work (Business EQ), while under the guidance of an International Business Psychologist.
The EBW is a highly accurate and reliable assessment of Emotional Intelligence in the workplace that enables you to improve performance by assessing, recruiting and developing the right people who transform organisations.
- Gain insight into the Emotional Intelligence of managers and leaders so you can make informed choices about where they can best serve the business.
- Understand and avoid the risk of putting managers in positions that expose them, their teams and the business to failure.
- Save time and money, using EBW assessments & programmes that enable you to recruit with certainty and empower your leaders and teams to transform your organisation.
- Have access to a reliable EQ tool that enables you to quickly and accurately identify how to take your clients to the destination they desire.
- Earn a reputation for helping your clients advance in their careers and their lives by knowing specifically how to remove their obstacles to progress.
- Increase your income by using EBW assessments, programmes and gaining referrals from satisfied clients.
Who Should Attend:
- HR Professionals responsible to Recruitment as well as Learning and Development
- Trainers, Coaches and Consultants who want to build their repertoire of skills and increase earning power.
- Recruitment Agencies and Talent Acquisition Firms who want to increase the accuracy of their selection and improve employee retention.
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8blzg5/ebw_emotional