The Leadership Boot Camp focuses on leadership development in order to strengthen individual, team and organisational capacity. We believe that in order for any organisation or team to be effective there must be clarity of purpose, strategies, and work plans, along with the individual roles and responsibilities of team members.
Equally important are interpersonal qualities of self-understanding, trust, communication, and mutual accountability. These two perspectives together determine a team's ability to achieve and sustain high performance, making both leadership development and team building a necessary companion to the operational and training efforts of organisational capacity strengthening.
For centuries, the military has been successful at bringing individuals together, building formidable forces against threat. The very origin of leadership was founded by military disciplines and today's business environment is no less a battlefield,
requiring strategy that is agile, execution that is swift and with teams that are unified.
Building teams means building cohesiveness. Building cohesiveness means having a goal and inspiring others to achieve that target. None of this happens without creating an unwavering level of trust that remains unaltered when faced with the first obstacle. Sharing adversity fosters trust like no other emotional experience. Collectively being on the front line strengthens a team's level of engagement and motivation.
- Create innovative solutions to varied problems
- Understand and mange the ripple effects of your decisions
- Communicate the good stuff as well as the bad
- Master giving and receiving effective feedback
- Build self confidence when taken out of your comfort zone
- Perform under pressure
- Better Understand yourself and your leadership style
- Encourage effective team work
- Energise and engage your teams
- Build trust and credibility
- Instill values system and discover the effect of culture
- Master influence and persuasion
- Enjoy a unique and intense adventure.
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8jhgdk/the_leadership