DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Revolutionizing Healthcare" report to their offering.
As consumers take more responsibility of their own health and demand better access to their medical data, the process of extracting this data to provide meaningful insights needs an incremental change. In the next few years, advanced, connected and smarter patient monitoring devices will be available to consumers that will be able to gather real-time data including genetics and lifestyle behavior. This will help the IoMT market grow at a significant rate.
Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) is an amalgamation of medical devices and applications that can connect to healthcare information technology (IT) systems using networking technologies. It connects patients to their physicians and allows transfer of medical data over a secure network, which in turn reduces unnecessary hospital visits and reduces the burden on healthcare systems largely. This research service evaluates the role played by networked devices and analytics in enabling digital healthcare transformation.
Key questions answered in this study:
- How internet of medical things (IoMT) differ from mobile healthcare technologies in improving the quality and reliability of healthcare infrastructure?
- What is the role played by advanced computing techniques and analytics in secure storage, transmission and decoding of voluminous data over long distances by the use of IoMT?
- How can IoMT enable clinicians to reliably use medical data in the process of making decisions for improving treatment for a variety disorders?
- What is the role played by IoMT in securing critical clinical data from cyber and phishing attacks, preventing loss of medical data or leak of patient's medical history?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Snapshot
3. Product Evaluation and Assessment
4. Process Evaluation and Assessment
5. Stakeholder Evaluation and Assessment
6. Impact Assessment and Analysis
7. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
8. Analyst Insights
9. Key Contacts and Patents
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8s8gh6/internet_of