DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Market for Smart Handheld Metrology Devices, Forecast to 2023" report to their offering.
This study discusses the opportunities and the evolution of smart metrology devices and their impact across various industry verticals till 2022.
It analyzes recent market and technology trends, the significant proliferation of smart handheld metrology devices, and their future. Growing interest in industrial automation and enhanced quality inspection are driving the adoption of smart handheld metrology devices.
The study also provides a regional and competitive analysis of the global metrology software market. In addition, key macroeconomic trends and their likely impact on the market are highlighted. These devices are likely to see increased uptake in future as a result of enhanced device functionalities and advancements in technology.
This deliverable will provide key market participants with the necessary business intelligence to help them understand the future of the smart handheld metrology device market across applications.
Key questions this study will answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- What are the key trends and how does it impact this market?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is the market ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Smart Handheld Metrology Devices Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Smart Handheld Metrology Devices Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Smart Handheld Metrology Devices Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. Automotive Segment Analysis
9. Industrial Design Segment Analysis
10. Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Segment Analysis
11. Aerospace and Defense Segment Analysis
12. Forensic/Research and Education Segment Analysis
13. Others Segment Analysis
14. The Last Word
- 4D Technologies
- Artec 3D
- Dot Product
- LS Starret
- Open Technologies
- Smart Vision
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w8bnh4/global_market_for