DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "End-user and Decision-maker Survey of Southeast Asian PACS Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
At a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% between 2016 and 2021, the Southeast Asian PACS market represents a rapidly maturing sector with revenue opportunities for both new and renewal solutions.
The research service provides an in-depth analysis of the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) market across six Southeast Asian countries with a focus on end-user and radiology decision-maker needs, challenges, and vendor preferences. The study provides opportunity analysis, vendor landscape, and evolving technology and business model trends between 2016 and 2021.
The study is an excellent starting point for both multinational imaging informatics leaders as well as local vendors aiming to enter and expand penetration in Southeast Asia. The research service is also relevant for healthcare providers, as it highlights the key challenges faced by radiologists and emerging technologies that can help improve the efficiency and service quality of the radiology department.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the market opportunity for PACS in Southeast Asia?
- Which countries and hospital segments represent opportunity hotspots for PACS?
- What are the unmet needs of target hospital segments and what are some vendor strategies for addressing these needs?
- How are vendors driving market entry and penetration?
- How will technological advancement fuel market growth, especially business model innovation?
- How will the competitive landscape evolve over the next five years?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers, Restraints, and Trends-Total PACS Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total PACS Market
5. Competitive Environment
6. Customer Needs Analysis
7. Indonesia Analysis
8. Malaysia Analysis
9. The Philippines Analysis
10. Singapore Analysis
11. Thailand Analysis
12. Vietnam Analysis
14. Appendix-Countrywise Data Tables
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Data Systems
- Infinitt Healthcare
- MACH7 Technology
- Mach 7
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9npt9s/enduser_and