ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lavu (lavu.com), the leading iPad POS for restaurants, will debut two major features at the 2017 National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago, May 20–23. Lavu will be unveiling a completely upgraded inventory system and Lavu Pilot app.
Lavu, Booth #6657, will be attending NRA for the sixth year in a row. Lavu was founded in 2010, when it was the first iPad POS in the Apple App Store; it has since grown to be in 88 countries. At the Lavu booth at NRA, product experts will be demonstrating all aspects of Lavu’s system, from order-taking to payments and reports. Please visit the NRA page on Lavu.com for more information.
Booth visitors will get a first look at the new Lavu Inventory and Lavu Pilot. Together these features will provide restaurant and bar owners with thorough inventory tracking and remote reporting. With further major enhancements planned for release in Summer 2017, Lavu’s product map continues to be focused on all-in-one functionality.
“I couldn’t be prouder of the Product and Development teams at Lavu,” said Ohad Jehassi, president of Lavu. “In close collaboration with our Customer Care team, they have developed features that directly result from listening to our customers. We know that common restaurant pain points include comprehensive inventory tracking and lucid, mobile reporting systems. Our new product releases meet those needs and eliminate those pain points.”
About Lavu Inventory
Lavu will be debuting a completely enhanced inventory system, for streamlined tracking of all inventory processes. Features include:
- Management of all vendor relationships in one place
- Real-time inventory updates
- Ability to create purchase orders for vendors
- Inventory can be received manually or automatically via purchase orders
- Transfer items from one establishment location to another
About Lavu Pilot
Lavu Pilot, a companion app to Lavu Point of Sale, allows business owners to check all critical data from anywhere with Internet access, using their iOS device. Lavu Pilot has been redesigned for even easier on-the-go reports. New features include:
- Quick-look dashboard with gross sales, guest count, total orders, and average order
- Dynamic, color-coded charts for easy visibility of sales and other data
- Multi-location single sign on
- Aggregated reports for multi-location establishments
- Check data for locations individually or collectively
- Zoom in on details by current day, previous day, week, month, and year
Lavu is the world’s leading mobile point-of-sale system for restaurants. Used in more than 80 countries, Lavu is a full-featured iPad-based POS system designed exclusively for restaurants and bars. Lavu was the first iPad point of sale in the Apple App Store and continues to offer the latest in features and functionalities. Features include flexible payment-processing solutions, an intuitive interface, and Lavu's business management suite for all reporting needs. Lavu is ideal for all food and drink establishments, streamlining operations to simplify management and improve the customer experience. https://www.lavu.com/