DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Photoacoustic Imaging: Technology, Systems, Market and Trends" report to their offering.
In 2016, the total PAI biomedical and medical market was worth $ 35M, due to the Pre-clinical and Analytics segments only. It is forecasted to reach around $240M in 2022. A sharp increase is expected starting from 2018, due to the release of clinical products that are to be approved in 2017, like the « Imagio » system from Seno Medical Instruments, US (already CE marked, pending FDA approval).
Within 4 to 5 years, the clinical market is expected to become the largest segment of the PAI biomedical and medical market, ahead of Pre-clinical applications. The main applications that will benefit from PAI clinical products are cancer research, cardiovascular diagnostics, dermatology, brain imaging, therapy monitoring and drug developments.
In the report, each segment of the PAI market (R&D, Pre-clinical, Analytics and Clinical) is analyzed in detail. Market forecasts and perspectives up to 2022 are provided. Main players are listed and detailed.
Key Features Of The Report
- PAI components Overview: light sources, acoustic transducers, data processing and algorithms
- PAI systems technologies Overview: tomography, microscopy, handheld systems and endoscopy
- Markets Forecast and Trends for Components and R&D, Preclinical, Analytics and Clinical segments
- Key features of PAI for medical applications
- Requirements for market accessibility
- Market drivers and remaining challenges
- Products roadmap
- Patents Landscape
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. PAI : a powerful imaging modality
4. PAI technologies overview
5. Markets and Trends
6. Market Accessibility
- Acoustic Medsystems
- Acousys Biodevices
- IB Lasers
- Laser Export Co
- LDX Optronics
- Ligth Age
- Lotis TII
- Microscopic Photo Acoustics
- PA Imaging
- Philips Research N.A.
- Seno Medical Instruments
- Siemens Healthcare
- Xarion Laser Acoustics
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pvsrr2/photoacoustic