DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Indian Urban Wastewater Treatment, Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The growing acceptance of recycled wastewater in the industrial and non-potable applications is expected to drive the demand for wastewater recycling and reuse systems in the municipal segment. The study aims to analyse and forecast the Indian urban wastewater market outlook and technology trends up to 2020.
Urban wastewater treatment is a major challenge in India as infrastructural development and regulations have not kept pace with population growth and urbanization. Domestic sewerage treatment in urban areas is very limited, with only 31% of wastewater generated being treated in twenty three metropolitan cities.
This research service provides an analysis of wastewater technology, status of sewage treatment plants, revenue forecasts, and competitive landscape. The base year for the study is 2016 and 2017 - 2020 is the forecast period. A growing number of municipal corporations are starting to look at wastewater recycling as a solution to narrow the widening water demand and supply gap. The study also provides key market breakdown, trends, business models, evaluation of wastewater treatment technologies, and best practice use of technology in the Indian market.
Key Questions This Study will Answer:
- What are the key market trends that will define the growth of wastewater treatment systems in urban areas?
- What is the most preferred technology for urban wastewater treatment and why?
- What are the successful business models adopted by service providers?
- What are the regional initiatives to tackle urban wastewater treatment? Which are the most attractive regions for growth?
What are the key market growth opportunities? What are the key
strategic imperatives for growth?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Introduction
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Urban Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market
4. Market Analysis and Forecasts-Urban Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market
5. Wastewater Treatment Technology Analysis
6. Competitive Analysis
7. Industry Value Chain
8. Regional Analysis
9. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
10. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fr7d9/indian_urban