LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has announced the top five leading vendors in their recent global industrial panel personal computer (PC) market report. This research report also lists 11 other prominent vendors that are expected to impact the market during the forecast period.
Competitive vendor landscape
According to the report, the global industrial panel PC market is highly fragmented with a large number of small and medium-sized manufacturers. Advantech and AAEON, with their wide range of industrial panel PC offerings, are continuously trying to capture relatively higher market shares than other competitors.
“The global industrial panel PC market is expected to account for more than 60% market share from small and medium-sized manufacturers, while the remaining 40% share will come from major international vendors. The panel PC products are undifferentiated; therefore, the market is highly competitive,” says Raghav Bharadwaj Shivaswamy, a lead automation research analyst from Technavio.
The major players are continuously facing a threat from unorganized vendors in terms of pricing. The adherence to IP ratings are the key differentiating factors for the international players to gain a competitive edge over their competitors.
This report is available at a USD 1,000 discount for a limited time only: View market snapshot before purchasing
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Top five industrial panel PC market vendors
AAEON is one of the prominent manufacturers of advanced industrial and embedded computing platforms. Its products include industrial motherboards, industrial displays, rugged tablets, PC/104, PICMG and COM modules, embedded SBCs, embedded controllers, network appliances, and related accessories. AAEON became a member of the ASUS group in 2011.
Advantech is a leading manufacturer of embedded computing boards, industrial automation products, industrial computers, applied computers, and industrial monitors. Its panel PCs are designed with a high-performance platform, compact chassis, comprehensive functionality, high brightness LCDs, and user-friendly touchscreens.
Beckhoff Automation is a leading manufacturer of industrial PCs, I/Os, fieldbus components, drive technology, and automation software. The company has expertise in customized industrial computers that serves across broad industrial applications. These computers are based on open standard and are incorporated into rugged housing for demanding environments.
Kontron is a pioneer in embedded computing technology and IoT platform solutions. The company provides a comprehensive range of hardware, middleware, and services. Kontron implements new technologies and applications across multiple industries with its leading-edge standard products and solution-ready platforms.
Siemens has in-depth expertise in manufacturing automation-related products for both the manufacturing and non-manufacturing industries. Its products mainly focus on the areas of automation, electrification, and digitalization. The Siemens industrial panel PCs are optimally used for visualization of tasks in a machine or a plant.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Industrial Panel PC Market 2017-2021
- Global Industrial V-Belts Market 2017-2021
- Global CNC Vertical Machining Centers Market 2017-2021
Become a Technavio Insights member and access all three of these reports for a fraction of their original cost. As a Technavio Insights member, you will have immediate access to new reports as they’re published in addition to all 6,000+ existing reports covering segments like robotics. This subscription nets you thousands in savings, while staying connected to Technavio’s constant transforming research library, helping you make informed business decisions more efficiently.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. The company develops over 2000 pieces of research every year, covering more than 500 technologies across 80 countries. Technavio has about 300 analysts globally who specialize in customized consulting and business research assignments across the latest leading edge technologies.
Technavio analysts employ primary as well as secondary research techniques to ascertain the size and vendor landscape in a range of markets. Analysts obtain information using a combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches, besides using in-house market modeling tools and proprietary databases. They corroborate this data with the data obtained from various market participants and stakeholders across the value chain, including vendors, service providers, distributors, re-sellers, and end-users.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.