Inevitably, in any organization, occasions arise where the method by which consensus can be achieved is not always obvious. Also, there will be occasions when it is critical to gain the buy-in of key people. The objective of this course is to provide delegates with the skills to be first-rate facilitators.
- Understanding of what a facilitator does and crucially what they don't do
- Develop and design an event that will lead a group through to a successful outcome
- Skill in applying the best creative techniques
- Handling group dynamics and deal with challenges, resistance and disruption
- Competence in the 12 Skills of Facilitation - A dozen skills that all accomplished facilitators must master
- The 'Facilitators route map ' - a step-by-step guide for setting up, marketing, designing and conducting a dynamic event
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dgrscj/advanced