DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Motivational Management for the Leisure, Tourism and Hospitality Industry" conference to their offering.
An all-encompassing one-day course that gives you all the tools to become a confidant and motivational manager in the Leisure industry.
- Understand the key elements of open motivational management in a leisure industry setting
- Put into practice the importance of setting SMART objectives for teams and individuals
- Positive delegation. How to ensure you are developing your staff
- Develop advanced open communication and assertiveness skills to enhance motivation and team co-operation
- Recognise and explore different management models. Focusing on action-centred leadership
- Explore how Maslow's model of motivation applies to the leisure industry
- Emotional intelligence and NLP. How the best managers use positive thinking
- Solutions to on how to deal with conflict in your team
- Managing change in the leisure industry
09.30-10.00 What makes a great manager?
10.00-10.30 The essentials of motivational management and how to deliver them in the leisure industry.
10.30-11.15 The importance of setting objectives for yourself and your team. Make them SMART. Keep them simple.
11.15-11.30 Coffee break
11.30-12.15 Positive delegation. Why it is so important not to do it all yourself.
12.15-12.45 Advanced communication skills. Getting the respect and support we need from our team.
13.45-14.45 Management models. Maslow's theory of motivation and how it applies to the leisure industry.
14.45-15.45 Resolving conflict in the team. Accept it and don't run away from it. Assertiveness techniques to reduce stress.
15.45-16.45 Handling change in the leisure industry workplace. Emotional intelligence and NLP. How does that affect me?
16.45-17.00 Finish. Action Plan.
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sdgm4j/motivational