DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Market for Energy Performance Contracting in the UAE and the KSA, Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The market for Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) for buildings in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) is in early stages of development. However, both countries are making significant progress in not only diversifying their economies toward lesser dependence on oil but also toward more environmental sustainability. The UAE is many years ahead of the KSA in, both, the initiatives to support the growth of the EPC market as well as the legal framework to make it into an industry. Dubai, especially, has outpaced the other Emirates by helping the EPC market gain momentum by launching the Etihad Energy Service Company (ESCO).
Energy savings pay for the initial investment in energy efficiency measures and the supplier's remuneration is linked to the savings achieved. This risk-and-reward scheme is particularly pronounced in performance contracting offerings.
This growth insight aims to analyze the EPC market in the UAE and the KSA and its trends up to 2020.
Key Questions This Study will Answer:
- What is the size of opportunities for energy performance contracting in the UAE and the KSA?
- What are the kind of companies that participate in this market?
- Which are the key end-user segments that present market opportunities for EPC?
- How is the market expected to grow in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to the Energy Performance Contracting Market
3. Market Overview
4. Industry Challenges, Drivers, and Restraints
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
8. The Last Word
- Al Arsh
- Pactive Sustainable Solutions
- Taka Solutions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k3jnjk/market_for_energy