DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Virtual Power Plant Market, Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the Virtual Power Plant (VPP) market by end users (demand management, power trading), region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-world), trends, and revenue forecast till 2022.
VPP promises significant improvements in grid reliability and resilience and early adoption has taken place in Western Europe and North America. This research service hopes to solve issues around peak power demand and facilitate the adoption of distributed energy resources.
This study also discusses key trends and analyzes the implemented business models (supply-side, demand-side, and mixed-asset models) for VPP across the globe. Additionally, there is also focus on the top participants in the global market such as ABB, Next Kraftwerke, Siemens, VPP Intelligent Energy, Enbala Power Networks, and AutoGrid, Viridity Energy. The study also discusses the growth opportunities for companies in the global VPP market along with strategic imperatives for success and growth for the companies.
The study period is from 2016 to 2022, with 2016 as the base year. The forecast period is from 2017 to 2022. The revenue estimation represents only the software component of the virtual power plant solution and does not include power-plant systems such as PV panels, wind turbines, fuel cells, batteries, and other components.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What are the top trends that will drive the VPP market in 2017? What impact will these trends have on the market during the forecast period?
- What are the key industry trends propelling the adoption of VPP solutions globally?
- What was the size of the total VPP solutions market in 2016 and how is it expected to grow in 2017 and where will it be by 2022?
- Who are the key stakeholders in the market?
- What are the future prospects and growth opportunities for VPP vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Dynamics
4. Forecasts and Trends
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mj29d/global_virtual