DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Late Phase Study Trends and Market Outlook (2016-2020)" report to their offering.
In much of our research, we make a point to ask respondents for their outlook on market changes or trends they expect to occur regarding a specific topic.
Keeping an eye on what is coming down the pike is critical to ensure the industry isn't moving forward without you. No one wants to be left in the dust which can happen quickly in the ever-changing pharmaceutical industry. To this end, ISR dedicated a research effort to providing a broad view into the industry's perspectives on the clinical development market.
For this report, 102 Late Phase decision-makers were surveyed to gather their insights into where the Late Phase market is expected to head over the next four years.
What you Will Learn:
- 4-year examination of the industry's Late Phase market dynamics, such as study volume and outsourced spend, analyzed by study design (Interventional studies and Observational research) and by study type (Post-marketing Safety studies, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, and Expanded Access studies)
- Average dollar value of outsourced Late Phase studies and how this varies by sponsor size
- Criteria sponsors use to select (and disqualify) clinical service providers
- Current and future predictions for Late Phase trends, including use of technology, study complexity, and reliance on EMRs
Key Topics Covered:
3. Respondent Demographics & Qualifications
4. Executive Summary
5. Study Data
6. Respondent Demographics
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4grgk/late_phase_study