DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2017 North American Hospitality POS Terminal Study" report to their offering.
This report focuses on the Hospitality POS market in the United States and Canada, challenges from Mobile devices and opportunities for growth. Its 15 figures describe shipments, installed base and trends analysis of POS devices based on processor speed and operating system choice.
Additionally, the report covers emerging trends and influences that affected the market in 2016 and those that will help form market decisions in the future. It also includes market value for the installed base and a forecast for shipments and installed base through 2020.
The report is designed for use by POS Hardware and Software Providers, Maintenance Providers, Printer Manufacturers, EFT device vendors, Retailers and others who might have a vested interest in the North American Point-of-Sale Market.
- We provide detailed analysis in 5 retail market segments:
- Bar/Restaurants - Table Service Restaurants and Bars
- Quick Service/Fast Food - Fast Food Chains, Food Stands, etc
- Lodging: Hotels, Motels, RV Parks, Camp Sites - Includes restaurants, bars, inside the establishments, etc.
- Entertainment: Casinos and Cruises - Includes gambling establishments, but not lottery, bingo, etc.
- Entertainment: Theme Parks, Ball Parks, Museums, and Other - Wide ranging category that also includes Arcades, Fun Parks, National/Municipal Parks, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Bar / Restaurant
2. Quick Service Restaurants/Fast Food
4. Entertainment - Casinos & Cruises
5. Entertainment - Theme Parks, Ball Parks, Theatres & Other
6. Summary Analysis
7. Market Value/Size
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfq3n8/2017_north