"Supercapacitor Materials 2017-2027", explains how, out of the spotlight, very important advances are occurring even beyond market leader Maxwell's superlative opening up of new applications with tailored products. In the desert for supercapacitor manufacture - Europe - Skeleton Technologies has started to make supercapacitors partially based on graphene that set the record for power density and Yunasko in the Ukraine set the record for production hybrid supercapacitor energy density - up near lead acid and NiCd batteries and something Nippon Chemical says it will match next year.
The report has a global sweep. From ongoing visits, it explains how, recognising the distaste of the Japanese motor industry for highly toxic electrolytes, Nippon Chemical in Japan jumped from nowhere to number two in supercapacitors in the world by making supercapacitors for cars that had benign electrolytes.
"Supercapacitor Materials 2017-2027" expresses the view that, partly because its supercapacitor suppliers have become more capable, China has recently reversed its policy on traditional hybrid vehicles, declaring that in 2030, 30% of cars made would be hybrids that do not plug in - candidates for supercapacitors. With GM now adopting them, supercapacitors are rapidly taking market share of stop-start systems for conventional vehicles.
"Supercapacitor Materials 2017-2027" finds that electrolytes with totally new chemistry are pairing well with new exohedral active electrodes. Hybrid capacitors are benefitting from totally new electrolyte-electrode pairings in the laboratory at least. Are the old rules of extremely hydrophobic assembly following complex high temperature processes really necessary for best performance? Everything is being questioned now.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary And Conclusions
4. Electrolytes By Manufacturer
5. Electrode Materials And Others
6. Company Profiles
- 2D Carbon Graphene Material Co., Ltd
- AMO GmbH
- AZ Electronics
- Cambridge Graphene Centre
- Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
- Grafoid, Canada
- Graphene Devices
- Graphene NanoChem
- Graphensic AB, Sweden
- HRL Laboratories
- Harbin Mulan Foreign Economic and Trade Company
- Head, Austria
- Jinan Moxi New Material Technology Co., Ltd
- Lockheed Martin
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research
- Nanjing JCNANO Tech Co., LTD
- Pennsylvania State University
- Power Booster
- Quantum Materials Corp, India
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
- Rice University
- Rutgers - The State University of New Jersey
- Samsung Electronics, Korea
- Samsung Techwin, Korea
- Spirit Aerosystems
- Sungkyunkwan University Advanced Institute of Nano Technology (SAINT)
- University of Manchester
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lxxjp4/supercapacitor
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.