FREMONT, Calif. & ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Intrigo Systems, a leading provider of enterprise and cloud solutions in e-commerce, supply chain and procurement in the dynamic SAP ecosystem, today announced that it will participate in both the exhibition and conference tracks at SAPPHIRE NOW® and ASUG Annual Conference being held May 16–18 in Orlando, Florida.
Intrigo Systems teammates will be participating in several panels and sessions throughout the SAPPHIRE NOW event—
- Bipin Umarale from Intrigo and Larry Randolph from Fossil will be discussing the topic of ‘Defeating Long Lead Times for High Fashion at Fossil’, session ID AFF8346 on 05/17 at 12:30pm.
- Prabhakar Prasad will be interacting in the Customer Connect Center with SAPPHIRE NOW enterprise attendees on 05/16 from 12:30pm-1:30pm.
- Hiren Shah shares his SAP S/4HANA® expertise on a robust panel entitled ‘Expand Globally with a Next-Generation Business Suite’, Session ID BA47120 on 05/17 at 3:30pm.
- Kanth Krishnan is available in the Press/Analyst Center for Q&A on solutions on 05/17 from 11am-12pm.
- Hans Thalbauer of SAP and Intrigo customer, Catherine Clark from Corning are holding a panel session regarding ‘Achieve Maximum Agility with Digital Business Planning’, Session ID BA46875 on 05/17 at 2pm.
- Hiren Shah in the Interactive Session entitled ‘Simplify and Grow with SAP S/4HANA Cloud’, Session ID HC50735 on 05/18 at 2:30pm
“SAPPHIRE NOW is a positive event for Intrigo to network with SAP executives and interact with current and future clients that need our extended supply chain expertise to implement their projects for improved efficiency and profitability,” said Padman Ramankutty, CEO of Intrigo Systems.
Recently, Kanth Krishnan of Intrigo Systems also spoke on the topic of ‘Seamless Supply Chain Challenge: Plan Ahead, Get Ahead’ along with Eric Stratmann of Albemarle Corporation on SAP Radio, The replay can be heard--https://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/98633/seamless-supply-chain-challenge-plan-ahead-get-ahead
SAPPHIRE NOW and the ASUG Annual Conference are the world’s premier business technology event and largest SAP customer-run conference, offering attendees the opportunity to learn and network with customers, SAP executives, partners and experts across the entire SAP ecosystem.
About Intrigo Systems:
Intrigo Systems, Inc. is a premier SAP partner and a leading provider of Advisory, Implementation, and Managed Services. Intrigo has partnered and co-innovated with SAP in the design of the SAP Advanced Planning Optimization component (APO), SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP), and Ariba Collaborative Supply Chain (CSC). Intrigo has a hands-on leadership team who collectively have over 120 successful SAP software implementations to their credit. These include: SAP IBP, SAP APO, SAP ASC, SAP ERP (including S/4HANA and Hybris), Ariba, and analytics for industries as varied as High-tech, Fashion, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Pharma, and Automotive. Our clients include Broadcom, NVIDIA, Dolby, Nike, Clorox, Albemarle, and ASR among others. Visit www.intrigosys.com.
SAP, SAPPHIRE NOW, SAP S/4HANA, Ariba, Hybris and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.