DETROIT--(BUSINESS WIRE)--QAD Inc. (Nasdaq:QADA) (Nasdaq:QADB), a leading provider of enterprise software and services designed for global manufacturing companies, today announced the winners of its annual QAD Customer Awards, recognizing outstanding companies leveraging QAD technology to become Effective Enterprises. The awards were presented today at the QAD Explore 2017 customer conference, which runs through May 11, 2017 at the Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center.
Each year, QAD recognizes visionary customers who leverage QAD solutions to become Effective Enterprises with all business processes running at peak efficiency and aligned to the company’s strategic goals. The winners leverage the power of QAD software to drive innovation, meet quality standards and evolve with market conditions.
List of Award Categories and Winners:
QAD Visionary: Recognizes the customer that realizes its vision
and transforms its organization in a significant way through the use
of QAD technology.
- Winner: The ANCA Group redefined their business processes to achieve greater efficiencies supported by QAD products.
QAD QMS Customer of the Year: Recognizes a customer that has
achieved significant business value through its deployment of QAD QMS.
- Winner: MiMedx streamlined its quality system processes resulting in a decrease of 10 hours per week while achieving regulatory compliance.
- Rapid Achievers: Recognizes customers that achieved significant business value quickly by deploying QAD solutions.
QAD Cloud ERP Customer: Recognizes a customer who converted to
QAD Cloud ERP and helped demonstrate the benefits of a cloud strategy.
- Winner: AveXis has been able to successfully support its growth and operational objectives leveraging QAD’s cloud ERP solution.
QAD Customer Evangelist - Industrial: Recognizes a customer in
the Industrial vertical who has used and promoted QAD products on a
consistent, global basis.
- Winner: Endura Products is the customer evangelist of the year for industrial due to their ongoing engagement with the QAD community.
QAD Customer Evangelist – Life Sciences: Recognizes a customer
in the Life Sciences vertical who has used and promoted QAD products
on a consistent, global basis.
- Winner: Vit-Best is the customer evangelist of the year for life sciences due to their early adopter status for QAD QMS and Automation Solutions, and ongoing engagement with the QAD community.
QAD Customer Evangelist - Global Accounts: This award is
presented to a customer who has used and promoted QAD products on a
consistent, global basis.
- Winner: Martina Schoultz-Lindqvist of DS Smith has helped a number of organizations understand the benefits QAD can provide. In addition to supporting numerous customer conferences and references, she has provided pragmatic advice on how to make the most of a QAD ERP project.
Best Adoption: This award is presented to a customer who best
adopts QAD to achieve superior outcomes.
- Winner: Wander Ltd. adopted the QAD Customer Engagement and Effective Enterprise philosophy for their upgrade to QAD Enterprise Edition. The upgrade was completed on time and within budget, achieving cost savings and improved efficiencies.
QAD Agility Award: This award is presented to a customer that
uses QAD products and technology to improve business agility.
- Winner: RONDO Food improved agility by using QAD products to help drive efforts to increase machine uptime, reduce scrap, and reduce planning time and effort while increasing forecast accuracy.
“Our customers are crucial to our company’s success,” said Pam Lopker, president and chairman of QAD. “We work tirelessly with each one to help them become Effective Enterprises, with every business process aligned to their business goals. Our annual QAD Customer Award winners reflect the hard work these great organizations are doing, and QAD is pleased to be a partner in their success.”
About QAD – The Effective Enterprise
QAD Inc. (Nasdaq:QADA) (Nasdaq:QADB), is a leading provider of enterprise software and services designed for global manufacturing companies. For more than 35 years, QAD has provided global manufacturing companies with QAD Enterprise Applications, an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that supports operational requirements, including financials, manufacturing, demand and supply chain planning, customer management, business intelligence and business process management. QAD Enterprise Applications is offered in flexible deployment models in the cloud, on-premises or in a blended environment. With QAD, customers and partners in the automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, industrial products and life sciences industries can better align daily operations with their strategic goals to meet their vision of becoming more Effective Enterprises.
For more information about QAD, call +1 805-566-6000, visit www.qad.com.
“QAD” is a registered trademark of QAD Inc. All other products or company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Note to Investors: This press release contains certain forward-looking statements made under the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements regarding projections of revenue, income and loss, capital expenditures, plans and objectives of management regarding the Company’s business, future economic performance or any of the assumptions underlying or relating to any of the foregoing. Forward-looking statements are based on the company’s current expectations. Words such as “expects,” “believes,” “anticipates,” “could,” “will likely result,” “estimates,” “intends,” “may,” “projects,” “should,” “would,” “might,” “plan” and variations of these words and similar expressions are intended to identify these forward-looking statements. A number of risks and uncertainties could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to: risks associated with our cloud service offerings, such as defects and disruptions in our services, our ability to properly manage our cloud service offerings, our reliance on third-party hosting and other service providers, and our exposure to liability and loss from security breaches; demand for the company's products, including cloud service, licenses, services and maintenance; pressure to make concessions on our pricing and changes in our pricing models; protection of our intellectual property; dependence on third-party suppliers and other third-party relationships, such as sales, services and marketing channels; changes in our revenue, earnings, operating expenses and margins; the reliability of our financial forecasts and estimates of the costs and benefits of transactions; the ability to leverage changes in technology; defects in our software products and services; third-party opinions about the company; competition in our industry; the ability to recruit and retain key personnel; delays in sales; timely and effective integration of newly acquired businesses; economic conditions in our vertical markets and worldwide; exchange rate fluctuations; and the global political environment. For a more detailed description of the risk factors associated with the company and factors that may affect our forward-looking statements, please refer to the company's latest Annual Report on Form 10-K and, in particular, the section entitled “Risk Factors” therein, and in other periodic reports the company files with the Securities and Exchange Commission thereafter. Management does not undertake to update these forward-looking statements except as required by law.