DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Worldwide Insect Feed Market [by Segments (Pig Nutrition, Poultry Nutrition, Dairy Nutrition, Aquaculture, Others); by Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Central/Latin America, Middle-East, Africa)]: Market Size and Forecasts (2017-2022)" report to their offering.
The market opportunity for Insect Feed across the globe is considerable and offers a stable and steady opportunity for feed suppliers, distributors and farms. The report forecasts this market to reach $1.07 billion in revenues in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 102.5% from the current year.
The Insect Feed market report also includes insights into key market requirements gathered from farmers, agronomists, cultivators, harvesters, feed manufacturers, suppliers, agencies, and other entities. The report also provides their preferences, priorities, and perception of adoption of Insect Feed across regions.
The analysis in this report will help market participants, vendors, suppliers, distributors, and resellers to develop strategies, marketing goals and business decisions based on the actionable market intelligence from this report. This report has been built on a rigorous period of information gathering from both secondary and primary sources through several interviews with industry participants, manufacturers, suppliers, vendors, business owners, consultants, organizations, and regulators.
Some Questions answered in the Report:
- What is the market size and forecasts of Insect Feeds across the world?
- What is the market opportunity of insect feeds for fish?
- How much of the overall market is Cattle Nutrition?
- What are the companies in this market and how do they benchmark against each other?
- What is the market opportunity of insects feeds over the next 5 years?
- The Insect Feed market is categorized into 2 segments:
- By Segments: Pig Nutrition, Poultry Nutrition, Cattle and Dairy Nutrition, Aquaculture, and Others.
- By Regions: North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Central America/Latin America; Middle East and Africa.
- Bitwater Farms
- Diptera Nutrition
- Enterra Feed
- Entomo Farms
- HiProMine S.A.
- Innova Feed
- MealFood Europe
- Tiny Farms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3zdbp8/worldwide_insect