DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World Antihypertensives Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report to their offering.
Global antihypertensives market is driven by increased epidemic proportion of hypertension around the world. Changes in lifestyle, food habits and augmented stress levels have largely responsible to increase the number of hypertensive people. The global antihypertensive market is expected to show steady growth during the forecast period due to patent expiration of major antihypertensive drugs.
The market could also face the challenges due to increased threat of genericization and growing competition. A steady increase in pulmonary arterial hypertension and use of fixed dose combination therapies is expected to drive the future growth of antihypertensives market. Launch of novel drug therapies with improved safety and efficacy could also boost the market growth in the near future.
Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, Sanofi S.A., Merck & Co., Boehringer Ingelheim, Lupin Limited, Johnson & Johnson Ltd., Astra Zeneca Plc, Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited and Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited, Inc. are some of the key players of global antihypertensives market. Over the past few years, the patent expiration of major brands, namely Revatio, Diovan, Exforge and Avapro has led to high genericization of antihypertensives market.
The novel antihypertensive drugs, which are in pipeline research, are expected to partly regain the losses due to patent expiration. These novel therapies include Actos, Macitentan, Riociguat, SPP635, ACT-293987, LCZ696 and others.
- Comprehensive coverage of global antihypertensives market along with disease overview, market trends, drivers and restraints would provide key insights to market dynamics
- Thorough attention is given to leading company portfolios, pipeline research, new launches and competitive landscape of top players
- Explicit information on current clinical trials and R&D activities would be beneficial to understand the future market trends
Insightful analysis of different segments helps to recognize and
capitalize future opportunities within global antihypertensives market
MARKET BY THERAPEUTICS
- Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs)
- Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors
- Beta blockers
- Alpha blockers
- Calcium channel blockers
- Renin inhibitors
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z23ssf/world