DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cooking oils & fats Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Cooking oils & fats Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 2.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $72.5 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope.
- Increasing disposable income across the globe
- Growing consumption of cooking oils and fats
- Recent Technological Developments in Cooking oils & fats
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Cooking oils & fats Market, By Product Type
5 Cooking oils & fats Market, By Geography
6 Key Player Activities
7 Leading Companies
- ConAgra Foods Inc.,
- International Foodstuff Company Limited
- Cargill, Inc
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- United Plantations Berhad
- Associated British Foods plc
- CHS Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Unilever plc
- Bunge Limited
- Wilmar International Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7wwvjq/global_cooking