DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Instant Beverages Premix Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Instant Beverages Premix Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.3% over the next decade to reach approximately $125.8 million by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- Increasing Demand For Instant Coffee Mix From Corporate
- Rising Demand From Developing Economics Owing To Increase In Disposable Income
- Recent Technological Developments in Instant Beverages Premix
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Instant Beverages Premix Market, By Product
5 Instant Beverages Premix Market, By Geography
6 Key Player Activities
7 Leading Companies
- Ajinomoto General Foods Inc.
- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc.
- Ito En, Ltd.
- Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- Monster Beverage Company
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Starbucks Corporation
- Suntory Beverage & Food Limited
- The Coca-Cola Company
- The Republic of Tea, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nkrdtw/global_instant