PLEASANTON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IronPlanet:
a leading online marketplace for selling and buying used equipment
and other durable assets, today announced highlights for its
upcoming Pittsburgh area Cat Auction Services Unreserved Public
Auction. This on-site sale marks IronPlanet’s return to the
Keystone State and will include over 440 pieces of quality, used
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
On-site at Elite Oilfield Services, located at
Featured Equipment Includes:
- Item 876415 - 2016 Cat D6N XL Crawler Tractor
- Item 876416 - 2013 Cat 349EL Track Excavator
- Item 876417 - 2014 Cat 336EL Track Excavator
- Item 876421 - 2015 Cat CS56B Vibratory Single Drum Compactor
- Item 876423 - 2013 Cat 962K Wheel Loader
- Item 876613 - 2016 Peterbilt 367 Tri/A Dump Truck
- Item 876596 - 2013 Peterbilt 388 Five/A Vacuum Tanker Truck
- Item 876647 - 2008 Morbark 3800 Wood Hog Horizontal Grinder
- Item 876644 - 2013 Finn BB1222 Mulch Blower
* See IronPlanet’s Pittsburgh area auction online for the most current equipment list and information.
Look for IronPlanet’s IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification on equipment listed on IronPlanet, TruckPlanet®, GovPlanet®, and catauctions.com, which gives buyers the confidence to buy online knowing that they have an accurate representation of equipment condition. Equipment Protection Plans from Cat Financial may be available on qualified Cat® equipment, which will be noted in the auction catalog.
IronPlanet is a leading online marketplace for selling and buying used equipment and other durable assets and an innovative participant in the multi-billion dollar used equipment market. Founded in 1999 to transform the global used equipment market, IronPlanet has built a database of more than 1.7 million registered users worldwide. IronPlanet connects buyers and sellers of used equipment with its exclusive IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification and family of brands, including IronPlanet®, GovPlanet®, TruckPlanet®, Cat Auction Services, Kruse Energy & Equipment AuctioneersSM, allEquip® and Asset Appraisal ServicesSM. IronPlanet is backed by Accel Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Caterpillar and Volvo. For more information, visit www.ironplanet.com.