Asia healthcare market is expected to grow from over $1835 billion in 2016 to over $2660 billion in 2020.
This is mainly due to increasing access to healthcare facilities due to increasing government expenditure and private investments and government initiatives to promote medical insurance and foreign investment, thereby boosting the demand for healthcare services and pharmaceutical products.
The term healthcare refers to diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease or illness, and other physical and mental impairments in humans and animals. The healthcare market provides products and services to treat patients with curative, preventive, rehabilitative or palliative care.
The major trend observed in the Asian healthcare market is digitalization of medical records. Digitalization of information related to patients including their medical history, diagnoses, medications, treatment plans, immunization dates, allergies, radiology images, and laboratory and test results is being made possible with Electronic Health Records (EHRs). EHRs increase patient participation, and improve diagnostic and treatment outcomes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Healthcare Market Characteristics
2. Asia Healthcare Market
3. Healthcare Market Global Context
4. Porters Five Force Model
5. PESTLE Analysis
6. Healthcare Market Segmentation
7. Healthcare Market Regional and Country Analysis
8. Global Healthcare Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
9. Healthcare Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factor Across Countries
10. Healthcare Market Indicators Comparison
11. Global Healthcare Market Competitive Landscape
12. Healthcare Market Customer Information
13. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in The Healthcare Market
14. Healthcare Market Trends and Strategies
- UnitedHealth Group
- CVS Health
- Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Cardinal Health
- Express Scripts Holdings
- Johnson & Johnson
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zczqbt/asia_healthcare