DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Phenolic Resin Market Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast, 2017 - 2023" report to their offering.
The global Phenolic resin market is projected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 6% by 2023
Increasing demand in construction industry is one of the drivers that are driving the growth of global Phenolic resin market. High mechanical strength and high thermal stability are some of the characteristics of phenolic resin. However phenolic resins when mixed with other polymer can also are used in applications like corrosion coating, adhesive. Phenolic resins have various applications in different wood products such as in weather proofing of plywood and as wood adhesives.
- Advanced Properties of Phenolic Resin
- Growing Automotive Industry in Asia-Pacific
- Increasing Demand for Phenolic Resin in Tyre Industry
- Increasing Demand in Construction Industry
- Environmental Regulations
- Growing Need for Fuel-Efficient And Lightweight Vehicles
- Adoption of Nanotechnology
- Issues Related to Recyclability
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Global Phenolic Resin Market By Region
7. Company Profiles
- Aica Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Allnex Belgium Sa/Nv
- Chang Chun Plastics Co., Ltd.
- Dynea As
- Fenolit D.D.
- Georgia-Pacific Chemicals Llc
- Hexion Inc.
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Kolon Industries Inc.
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Olympic Panel Products Llc
- Owens Corning
- Prefere Resins
- Shandong Laiwu Runda New Material Co., Ltd.
- SI Group, Inc.
- Sumitomo Bakelite Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/px837q/global_phenolic