ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Plex Systems, the leader in cloud ERP for manufacturing, today introduced two new analytic applications designed to provide manufacturers insight into supply chain performance and their workforce. The new Supply Chain and Human Capital analytic applications build on the growing library of applications in the IntelliPlex Analytic Application Suite, the industry’s broadest suite of cloud analytics for manufacturing organizations.
From Connected Manufacturing to Insight
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud connects people, processes, systems and products to power modern manufacturing enterprises. That comprehensive view means Plex not only streamlines and automates operations, but also enables unprecedented access to companywide data. The IntelliPlex suite of analytic applications turns that data into configurable, role-based decision support dashboards – with deep drill-down and drill-across capabilities. The IntelliPlex Analytic Application Suite includes analytics for sales, order management, procurement, production and finance professionals.
IntelliPlex Supply Chain Analytic Application
The new IntelliPlex Supply Chain Analytic application provides a comprehensive dashboard for managing strategic programs such as enterprise supplier performance, inventory and materials management, and customer success. Metrics include
- On-time delivery and return rates by supplier, part, material, etc.
- Production backlog by part group, product time, etc.
- Spend by supplier and type, including unapproved spend
- Inventory turns and aging based on type, location, etc.
- Materials management accuracy, adjustments and trends by type, location, etc.
- On-time fill rate, customer lead time, average days to ship, fulfillment by location
IntelliPlex Human Capital Analytic Application
The new IntelliPlex Human Capital Analytic Application is purpose-built to support the unique people management requirements of manufacturing organizations. The analytics provide an enterprise wide view, with the ability to drill into specific regions and locations. Metrics and key performance measures include
- Training and workforce qualification
- Injury rate
- Revenue per employee, part-time vs. full-time, contract
- Headcount, absence, overtime and turnover
IntelliPlex: Turnkey, Configurable, Extensible, Comprehensive
The IntelliPlex suite of analytic applications leverages the power of the Plex Manufacturing Cloud to deliver turnkey business insight that can be extended to meet changing organizational needs.
- IntelliPlex is configurable, so users can create custom performance dashboards and combine metrics to form their own analysis based on the wealth of data stored in the Plex Manufacturing Cloud.
- IntelliPlex analytics are also drillable, enabling users to instantly go from top-line performance analysis directly into data and details across plants, time and geographies.
- IntelliPlex applications are easy to activate as part of the Plex Manufacturing Cloud, and can be quickly extended and configured to match an organization’s evolving needs over time.
- IntelliPlex Supply Chain and HCM applications are available in Q2 and Q4 2017, respectively.
Comments on the News
“The Plex Manufacturing Cloud is the system of record for innovative manufacturing organizations, fueling growth and efficiency for our customers,” said Karl Ederle, Plex Systems group vice president for Product Management. “IntelliPlex takes the rich data from across the Manufacturing Cloud and turns it into the first true dashboard for manufacturing leaders, enabling more informed decisions across the enterprise, on the shop floor and extending to suppliers and customers.”
Plex is the Manufacturing Cloud, delivering industry-leading ERP and manufacturing automation to more than 550 companies across process and discrete industries. Plex pioneered cloud solutions for the shop floor, connecting suppliers, machines, people, systems and customers with capabilities that are easy to configure, deliver continuous innovation and reduce IT costs. With insight that starts on the production line, Plex helps companies see and understand every aspect of their business ecosystems, enabling them to lead in an ever-changing market. Learn more at www.plex.com.