ORANGE, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tangoe, Inc., a leading global provider of Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM) solutions, brought together hundreds of its clients and partners from around the world to its global client user conference, Tangoe LIVE 2017, which concluded on May 3, 2017. This year’s conference, which had a record-breaking turnout, provided a forum for attendees to easily engage with industry experts and colleagues on topics such as telecom, mobility, IT, cloud, the FCC, and regulatory and market changes for which clients will need to be prepared.
“The energy at this year’s global client user conference was incredible, from the impressive lineup of keynote speakers and panel sessions to the educational breakout sessions, which were standing room only,” said Jim Foy, CEO, Tangoe. “Our customers, partners and employees took away invaluable ideas and best practices on how to be more effective and efficient when it comes to improving IT and telecom. The conference provided specific recommendations, including the application of analytics to help manage telecom spend and usage. Our goal was to inspire attendees with new and creative strategies that will empower them to contribute to the success of their organizations.”
Featured speaker Katja Ruud, Research Director and leading mobile analyst with 21 years of communications industry experience, discussed mobility's role in powering a globally connected workforce and key trends in device convergence. Keynote speaker Maribel Lopez, an author and advisor who served as a lead analyst with Forrester Research prior to founding Lopez Research, discussed digital transformation including how to harness mobile, cloud and analytics to enable transformation of customer and employee experience.
Other key highlights included:
- More than 30+ speakers and 35 breakout sessions
- Talk with Tangoe where subject matter experts provided key insights on topics around global expansion, strategic consulting, and enhancements to mobile logistics
- Tangoe University offered a series of interactive, skill-building activities and courses, which helped clients take advantage of training to maximize the benefits of Tangoe’s solutions most effectively
- Industry Peer Luncheon to help customers make valuable connections, share challenges, insights and perspectives with peers
- Client panel discussions shared best practices and insight into spend management, mobile usage, and digital transformation
Tangoe, Inc. is a leading global provider of Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM) solutions to a wide range of global enterprises and service providers. Tangoe helps companies across industries drive both bottom-line improvements and top-line growth through digital transformation initiatives.
Additional information about Tangoe can be found at www.tangoe.com.
Tangoe is a registered trademark of Tangoe, Inc.