ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today from its 2017 Connections user conference, SilkRoad (www.silkroad.com), a global leader in Talent Activation, unveiled its innovative technology, SilkRoad Activate which evolves Talent Management to Talent Activation. The first commercially available HR technology to truly activate employees for better business outcomes, SilkRoad Activate is an engagement platform delivering targeted experiences by employee role or type, enabling organizations to move beyond traditional talent management to deliver personalized talent journeys for each member of the complex modern workforce.
SilkRoad Activate enables organizations to deliver a consumer-level experience complete with on-demand apps — via SilkRoad’s Talent Center — and tools available to employees when, where and how they need them. SilkRoad Activate is integrated with Microsoft 365 for single sign-on access to SilkRoad, Microsoft and third-party applications.
SilkRoad Activate includes SilkRoad’s core Recruiting, Onboarding, Agile Performance and Learning products, but adds:
- Analytics apps, including Recruiting and Onboarding dashboards
- Business apps, including DIY tools for organizations to easily create their own apps custom designed to address specific business needs
- Experiences for employees, managers and HR
SilkRoad Activate powers strategic talent activation which goes beyond the limitations of traditional talent management to deliver continuous personalized experiences to employees, HR and managers where they work rather than through silos of technology.
“Organizations increasingly want more than just talent management and automated processes from their HR teams,” said Kyle Lagunas, research manager for IDC's Emerging Trends in Talent Acquisition and Staffing research practice. “They want better performance when it comes to key talent initiatives and a modern workforce positioned to significantly impact business outcomes. Talent activation aims to help HR teams rise to this challenge.”
“Beacon's strategy for talent activation includes using the Talent Center as an easy way to engage employees in our wellness strategies as well as our traditional HR systems,” said Chris Salamanis, director of learning and development for Beacon Communities. “We believe that healthy employees who feel good about themselves are happier and more productive. With the help of SilkRoad, in a matter of days, we created some fantastic wellness apps that will help us achieve our activation goals.”
SilkRoad Activate aligns with many top HR trends identified in SilkRoad’s 2017 State of Talent report:
- Companies will take a deeper look at how to engage the hearts and minds of employees from recruiting and onboarding through retirement.
- By enhancing experiences, HR professionals gain an opportunity to go beyond engagement and “activate” employees with a highly proactive approach.
- Expect to see more frequent conversations, real-time feedback and team-based conversations.
- By formally assessing “experiences,” HR will find the best moments for strategic connections to impact business results.
- As “app-based” solutions become more available, companies will be able to pick and choose from smaller apps to build what works best for the organization, including easy connections for custom-built micro apps.
“SilkRoad Activate enables workforces to contribute to their organizations in more meaningful ways, breaking down HR silos that prevented employee engagement,” said Kamran Kheirolomoom, president, SilkRoad. “By rethinking the way workforces engage with organizations and delivering an experience custom tailored to the individual, SilkRoad Activate enables full-fledged talent activation to improve business outcomes.”
Visit http://www.silkroad.com/hr-solutions/ to learn more about SilkRoad Activate.
SilkRoad provides talent activation technology enabling forward thinking HR organizations to go beyond today’s talent management offerings to deliver modern, personalized talent journeys across a unified talent acquisition, onboarding and development process. SilkRoad activates the workforce, empowers HR and informs business leaders to drive better business outcomes.
For more information, visit www.silkroad.com, follow on Twitter @SilkRoadTweets or call 866–329–3363 (U.S. toll free) or +1–312–574–3700.