Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Schistosomiasis - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Schistosomiasis (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Schistosomiasis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Schistosomiasis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 3 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Schistosomiasis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Coverage
- Schistosomiasis - Overview
- Schistosomiasis - Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
- Products under Development by Companies
- Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
- Schistosomiasis - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Schistosomiasis - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Kancera AB
- LondonPharma Ltd
- Merck KGaA
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bgxp33/schistosomiasis