DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Snapshot of Opportunities and Trends in the Indian Point of Sale (PoS) Terminals Market" report to their offering.
The POS market is rapidly growing in India and the country was ranked as the 13th largest non-cash payment market recently.
Factors such as the government's push towards digitalization and the recent demonetization are the major drivers of the market.
The POS shipments have sky-rocketed in the recent years with 17.2 per cent year-on-year growth rate and approximately 1.1 million POS units were added to the country's retail sector. This Market Insight report highlights the important growth points for POS market in India, the growth of wireless POS and other emerging trends.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Aided by Government Policies and Digitization Trends, PoS Market on Steady Growth Path
2. Wireless PoS Gaining Traction
3. Flexibility and Lower Costs Driving Wireless PoS Adoption
4. Changing Dynamics in Transaction Modes Influencing Need for mPOS
5. Multiplicity of Factors Favor PoS Market Penetration
6. Reliance on Imports and Proliferation of Alternate Payment Models Hinder PoS Growth Prospects
7. Role of PoS in Transition of India into a Cashless Economy
8. Emergence of Mass Applications an Influencer for PoS Adoption
9. Effects of a Digital Economy on the PoS Market
10. POS Market Witnesses a Highly Promising Short Term Outlook
11. POS Market 5-Year Outlook, India, 2016-2022
12. Spotlight Messages
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fsqprw/snapshot_of