DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Surgical Generators Market Outlook to 2023" report to their offering.
The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segments - Argon Plasma Coagulation Generators, Electrosurgical RF Generators, Electrocautery Generators and Ultrasonic Generators.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Surgical Generators market segments - Argon Plasma Coagulation Generators, Electrosurgical RF Generators, Electrocautery Generators and Ultrasonic Generators.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2009 to 2016 and forecast to 2023.
- 2016 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segments.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Surgical Generators market.
- Key players covered include Olympus Corporation, Medtronic plc, B. Braun Melsungen AG and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Surgical Generators Market, North America
4 Surgical Generators Market, Canada
5 Surgical Generators Market, Mexico
6 Surgical Generators Market, United States
7 Overview of Key Companies in North America Surgical Generators Market
8 Surgical Generators Market Pipeline Products
9 Recent Developments
- Medtronic Plc
- Olympus Corporation
- ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
- ConMed Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Bovie Medical Corp
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93v2s9/north_america