DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Gynecological Devices Market Outlook to 2023" report to their offering.
The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segments - Female Sterilization Devices, Endometrial Ablation Devices, Uterine Fibroid Ablation Devices and Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Gynecological Devices market segments - Female Sterilization Devices, Endometrial Ablation Devices, Uterine Fibroid Ablation Devices and Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2009 to 2016 and forecast to 2023.
- 2016 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segments.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Gynecological Devices market.
- Key players covered include Hologic Inc, CooperSurgical Inc, Ethicon Inc and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Gynecological Devices Market, North America
4 Gynecological Devices Market, Canada
6 Gynecological Devices Market, United States
7 Overview of Key Companies in North America Gynecological Devices Market
8 Gynecological Devices Market Pipeline Products
9 Recent Developments
- Bayer AG
- Hologic Inc
- Utah Medical Products, Inc.
- CooperSurgical Inc
- Ethicon Inc
- Boston Scientific Corp
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- Cook Group Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws937p/north_america