The Mexico Pressure sensors market is expected to increase to $0.075 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 1.54% over the period 2014-2020.
The Mexico pressure sensor market is increasing exponentially with increase in the sales of automobiles and expanding use of pressure sensors for various applications (TPMS, exhaust gas pressure of EGR System). Government regulations mandating the use of pressure sensors in automobiles have also contributed to the growth in demand for pressure sensors. The costs of these sensors have been reducing significantly, which is also driving the market growth.
The market is dominated by Piezoresistive and Capacitive sensors as they are heavily used in automotive, medical, petrochemical, Oil and gas industries. Optical and resonant solid-state sensors are expected to exhibit high growth over the forecast period due to their applications in hazardous environments. Technological advancements and nanotechnology applications are the future opportunities for pressure sensor market.
Key Market Trends:
- Growth in the most prominent end-user verticals such as automotive and healthcare industry
- Increasing adoption of the MEMS and NEMS systems in the industry
Emphasis on Miniaturization and Integration of Advanced Technology in
- Amphenol Advanced Sensors (Amphenol Corporation)
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Krohne De Mexico
- NXP Semiconductor N.V.
- SSI Technologies Inc.
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- TE Connectivity Ltd. (American Sensor Technologies)
- VEGA Grieshaber KG
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Market Segmentation and Forecast
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of Pressure Sensors Market in Mexico
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ptxz9z/mexican_pressure