DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Genetic disorders Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players and financials" report to their offering.
Global Genetic Disorders Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the full collection of Genetic Disorders disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Genetic Disorders disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Genetic Disorders deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Genetic Disorders deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
- Trends in Genetic Disorders dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Genetic Disorders deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Genetic Disorders deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Genetic Disorders deal records
- The leading Genetic Disorders deals by value since 2010
- Most active Genetic Disorders dealmakers since 2010
In Global Genetic Disorders Partnering 2010 to 2017, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Genetic Disorders dealmaking
Chapter 3 -Financial deal terms for Genetic Disorders partnering
Chapter 4 - Leading Genetic Disorders deals and dealmakers
Chapter 5 - Genetic Disorders contract document directory
Chapter 6 - Genetic Disorders dealmaking by therapeutic target
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gh3t6d/global_genetic