DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Personalized Medicine in Oncology Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2017" report to their offering.
The Global Personalized Medicine in Oncology Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2017 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the personalized medicine in oncology partnering agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter personalized medicine in oncology partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors personalized medicine technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
- Trends in personalized medicine in oncology dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of personalized medicine in oncology deal structure
- Case studies of real-life personalized medicine in oncology deals
- Access to over 700 personalized medicine in oncology deals
- The leading personalized medicine in oncology deals by value since 2010
- Most active personalized medicine in oncology dealmakers since 2010
- The leading personalized medicine in oncology partnering resources
The available contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
Specific technology target
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Personalized Medicine in Oncology dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Leading Personalized Medicine in Oncology deals
Chapter 4 - Most active Personalized Medicine in Oncology dealmakers
Chapter 5 - Personalized Medicine in Oncology contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Personalized Medicine in Oncology dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzwcw4/global