ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KNOWLEDGE17 – ServiceNow (NYSE:NOW) hosts this week 15,000 attendees at its annual customer conference to dive deeper into how they are driving business transformation across IT, Customer Service, Human Resources (HR), Security and departmental Business Applications. Seven inspiring keynotes will explore how enterprises can deliver great user and employee experiences, streamline and automate processes, and move from reactive to proactive service -- to "Work at Lightspeed."
- Day One features two major customers who use automated processes to transform the way they deliver IT and Customer Service. They will share how they provide their employees with improved experiences that make them work smarter. Major additions to the Now Platform, the delivery System of ActionTM that powers all five cloud services, will also be unveiled.
- Day Two demonstrates how work is broken and how it can be fixed. Five new ServiceNow innovations for HR, Customer Service Management, Security and IT show how intelligent automation accelerates work in the enterprise.
- Day Three helps customers understand how they can use new features in the Now Platform to easily build valuable business applications quickly to get work done at lightspeed.
More than 3,000 professional developers will attend the company’s third-annual developer conference, CreatorConTM. In addition to a developer-focused keynote, sessions, labs, Developer Hub and a Hack-a-Thon, winners of the CreatorCon Challenge, a $500,000 enterprise application development contest, will also be announced.
CIO Decisions17 brings together CIOs from global organizations for a full day of discussion centered on leadership and business transformation. Hosted by ServiceNow CIO Chris Bedi, the executive conference on Tuesday, May 9 will feature inspirational speakers including: Andrew McAfee, principal research scientist and co-founder of the Digital Economy, MIT and Daniel Pink, best selling author.
“To keep up with the ever increasing demands of customers and the forces of competition, organizations need to accelerate the efficiency of their business services,” said Dan Rogers, chief marketing officer, ServiceNow. “Through the use of more intelligent automation, we’re leading the revolution to work at lightspeed, helping our customers work smarter and faster.”
Nearly 80 percent of 250 breakout sessions this year are presented by ServiceNow customers. More than 25 percent of breakout sessions are dedicated to service management outside of IT. There are more than 400 sessions total.
General Session Keynotes:
- “Work at Lightspeed: A Smarter, Faster Way to Get Work Done” – John Donahoe, ServiceNow president and chief executive officer, presents Tuesday, May 9, from 8:30 to 10 a.m. Eastern. Take a Journey to The Lightspeed EnterpriseTM to discover the industry trends driving the new paradigm of work.
- “Work at Lightspeed: Delivering IT, Customer Service, Security and HR” – CJ Desai, ServiceNow chief product officer, presents Wednesday, May 10, 8:30 to 10 a.m. Eastern. CJ will unveil four new ServiceNow innovations in Human Resources, Customer Service Management, Security and IT that can accelerate the enterprise through intelligent automation.
“CreatorCon: Build Apps at Lightspeed,” the Third-Annual CreatorCon
Developer Conference – Pat Casey, ServiceNow senior
vice president, Development Operations, presents Thursday,
May 11, 9 to 11 a.m. Eastern. Be the first to find out about
new features of the ServiceNow platform that will help customers
develop applications at lightspeed.
- CreatorCon Challenge will be held on Thursday, May 11 from 10:30 to 11 a.m. Eastern during the CreatorCon keynote. Three finalist startups will compete in a “shark tank” style event to win their share of $500,000 of cash investments from ServiceNow VenturesTM, plus over $300,000 worth of marketing and business development prizes. Winners will be selected by industry legend judges Om Malik, BJ Lackland and David Webb.
The CreatorCon Developer Conference and Experience – Runs from May
9 to 11, and is the ultimate destination for developers and
architects to learn, hack and connect at Knowledge17. CreatorCon
attendees will build Now Platform expertise for developing business
applications with more than 80 unique technical, demo-led breakout
sessions and hands-on workshops. Topics cover:
- New Now Platform features,
- Technical deep dives on Service Portal and integrations,
- Enterprise architecture and more.
The CreatorCon Developer Hub is a playground of
possibilities where developers can discover what’s new and what’s
achievable on the Now Platform:
- HackLabs provide mini hands-on experiences.
- HackZone is a science fair of IoT integration on the Now Platform.
- Hackathon gives attendees the opportunity to be a developer-hero by joining a team and competing against the clock to show off the most creative applications built on the platform for prizes and glory.
- Developer Theater is where attendees can take in bite-sized TED-ish tech talks focused on all things developer.
- Unconference is a chance to bring-your-own-content and create a session on the topic of your choice.
- Get application development certified on site.
- Meet creators who build apps for the enterprise or sell on the ServiceNow Store.
- Customer Service: “Making Customer Service a Team Sport,” Abhijit Mitra, ServiceNow general manager of Customer Service Management, presents Tuesday, May 9, from 10:30 to 11:20 a.m. Eastern. Deliver measurable benefits at lightspeed to customers across the globe. Learn how to transform and modernize service for your external customers, partners and other constituents – leading to greater customer loyalty, reduced costs and new revenue.
- HR: “Make It Easier for Employees to be Employees,” Deepak R. Bharadwaj, ServiceNow general manager of the Human Resources business unit, presents Tuesday, May 9, from 1:30-2:20 p.m. Eastern. Enable the Lightspeed EnterpriseTM with consumerized employee service. Learn about the ServiceNow vision for HR service delivery and experience exciting new product innovations that will transform one of your most impactful employee service events – new hire onboarding.
- IT: “Putting IT in the Driver’s Seat for Business Transformation,” Farrell Hough, ServiceNow general manager, ITSM and Product Operations, presents Wednesday, May 10, 10:20 to 11:20 a.m. Eastern. See how IT can transform from disparate legacy tools to a modern, cloud-based ERP system for IT.
- Security: “Resolve Real Security Threats Fast,” Sean Convery, ServiceNow general manager of the Security Operations business unit, presents Wednesday, May 10 from 1:30 to 2:20 p.m. Eastern. Protecting and detecting enterprise security threats is baseline – responding to it is the gap companies struggle to fill. ServiceNow shows you how to build an enterprise security response strategy with security operations.
- Join the Late Morning Show with KPMG to hear from four KPMG customers that are enabling warp speed disruption in HR, Security, CSM, ITBM and ITSM to deliver automation and innovation to their businesses. Tuesday, May 9 from 11:40 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Join Accenture’s session: Putting Technology to Work for People in the As-a-Service Economy. This panel of CIOs from top global organizations will discuss how ServiceNow can enable the transformation of service management with a people-first approach. Wednesday, May 10 from 11:40 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern.
- ExecConnect is an exclusive gathering of select executive leaders focused on accelerating service model innovation. Also featuring a private keynote presentation by Andrew McAfee, the program will address how to capitalize on the ServiceNow cloud platform to improve workflow, streamline processes and develop intuitive employee and customer experiences.
- The Global PartnerNow Summit– is on Monday, May 8 and is an exclusive partner-only event designed especially for members of the ServiceNow ecosystem. Attendees will hear from ServiceNow’s CEO and our C-level executives as they share their insights and strategies to partner with increased business opportunities. Partners will learn more about our technology, important new programs and network with other ecosystem partners.
- Be The First To Learn – Knowledge17 pre-conference training offers a gold mine of learning opportunities. Choose from technical product training classes, strategic workshops and implementation specialist training to accelerate skills and get more value sooner.
- Two Genius Ways To Engage – Spend quality time with a ServiceNow expert at our new EngageNow Genius Lounge. Walk-in, sign up and get your toughest product “how to” problems solved. Or book a complimentary, hour-long expert consultation through our new EngageNow Office Hours.
- Customer-Led Breakout Sessions – Hundreds of ServiceNow customers are highlighted in 250 breakout sessions over three days. Attend 50-minute breakouts to hear directly from peers on lessons learned and ways they solved critical business challenges by implementing ServiceNow. ServiceNow product experts will also present product updates, roadmaps and deep dives meant to educate and inform so attendees can leave Knowledge17 with everything needed to begin their next project. Whether in IT, Security, Customer Service or HR, there is something for everyone at the Knowledge17 breakout sessions.
- Labs – Knowledge17 attendees can experience ServiceNow products firsthand with 100+, two-hour hands-on labs. Led by ServiceNow industry and application experts, attendees can find lab topics ranging from analytics and self-service to employee onboarding and everything in between. More than 50,000 ServiceNow instances will be provisioned to host the labs over the course of the event.
- ExpoNow Exhibit Hall – Visit the more than 170 sponsors in the ExpoNow exhibit hall to see the latest innovations on the Now Platform from the ServiceNow partner ecosystem. ExpoNow opens with the Go-Live! kick-off party on Monday, May 8, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern.
- ServiceNow Booth in the K17 Pavilion – Stop by the ServiceNow Booth in the K17 Pavilion to see first-hand how the System of ActionTM replaces work patterns of the past with intelligent workflows of the future on a single cloud platform. Learn from our experts how IT, Security, HR, Business Applications and Customer Service can improve service levels, energize employees, and change the way your enterprise works.
- Diamond sponsors are Accenture and KPMG.
- Platinum sponsors are Atos, Cognizant, Deloitte, DXC Technology, EY and Infosys.
- Gold sponsors include BDNA, Fujitsu, HCL, IBM, Nuvolo Technologies, Okta, PagerDuty, PwC, ScienceLogic, TESM, Trianz, Unisys and xMatters.
- Lab sponsors are Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Silver sponsors include 3CLogic, Acorio, Actian Corporation, Aptris, Bomgar, CareWorks Tech, Centrify, Cerna Solutions, Covestic, Inc., Crossfuze, Enable, Evergreen Systems, Flexera Software, ISM, Linium, MapAnything, MobiChord, NTT DATA, Numerify, Perspectium, Snow Software, Rego Consulting, RingCentral, V-Soft Consulting and Virteva.
Engage with Knowledge17
- Check out the ServiceNow Social Buzz to stay connected to all the live action at Knowledge17, including streaming keynotes and Cube interviews, and keep the conversation going.
- For more information or to register for Knowledge17, please visit knowledge.servicenow.com
- Twitter: For continuous Knowledge17 news and event updates, follow @Know365 and @ServiceNow and join the conversations using #Know17, #CreatorCon and #CreatorCon Challenge
- Facebook: Like ServiceNow on Facebook to view photos and updates from Knowledge17
Your enterprise needs to move faster, but lack of process and legacy tools hold you back. Every day, thousands of customer requests, IT incidents, and HR cases follow their own paths—moving back and forth between people, machines and departments. Unstructured. Undocumented. Unimproved for years. With the ServiceNow® System of Action™ you can replace these unstructured work patterns of the past with intelligent workflows of the future. Now every employee, customer and machine can make requests on a single cloud platform. Every department working on these requests can assign and prioritize, collaborate, get down to root cause issues, gain real-time insights and drive to action. Your employees are energized. Your service levels improve. And you realize game-changing economics. Work at Lightspeed™. To find out how, visit www.servicenow.com.
© 2017 ServiceNow, Inc. All rights reserved. ServiceNow, the ServiceNow logo, and other ServiceNow marks are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ServiceNow, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.