SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nutanix (NASDAQ:NTNX), a leader in enterprise cloud computing, today announced additional industry speakers at .NEXT 2017, the company’s annual user conference, including Diane Greene, Senior Vice President, Google Cloud; Kirk Skaugen, Executive Vice President and President of Lenovo’s Data Center Group; Deepak Malhotra, Eli Goldston Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School; Adriana Gascoigne, CEO and Founder of Girls in Tech; John Bates, author of Thingalytics; and former NASA Principal Investigator Nicolaus Radford.
Now in its third year, .NEXT showcases how innovations in enterprise cloud and datacenter technologies are transforming the way businesses operate. This year’s conference will feature thought provoking discussions such as the “Build, Buy or Blend: Today’s Cloud Conundrum” main stage panel with Virginia Gambale, JetBlue board director and Managing Partner of Azimuth Partners; Akhil Gupta, VP of Infrastructure at Dropbox; and Lester Lewis, Deputy Chief Information Officer of Clark County, Nevada. Plus, attendees will get hands-on with new cloud solutions for virtualization, disaster recovery, devops, and unstructured data capabilities.
NEXT 2017’s existing lineup of distinguished leaders, which includes Not Impossible Labs Founder and CEO Mick Ebeling, Nasdaq President and CEO Adena Friedman and SAP CEO Bill McDermott, will be further bolstered by industry luminaries and executives, including:
- Jon Walton, Chief Information Office for the County of San Mateo, California
- Brian Anderson, Director of Information Technology, Boston University, College of Arts & Sciences
- Chris Heidbrink, VP, Product Engineering, Dimension Data
- Kevin Naylor, VP, Information Technology, Pacers Sports & Technology
- Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist, Rubrik
- Mat Mathews, Co-Founder and Vice President, Product Management, Plexxi
- Alton Levesque, IT Strategic Director, Laboratory Corporation of America
- Jason Kimrey, Managing Director, North America Partner Sales, Intel
The conference will take place June 28-30, 2017 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in the Washington, D.C. metro area. Some of the newly added technical sessions include:
- “Infrastructure Strategies for Mode 2 Apps” - How to get the most out of your cloud native applications
- “Picking the Right Cloud for Your Applications” - An in-depth technical session on choosing the right cloud for every workload and use case
- “Machine Learning for the Masses” - How new levels of datacenter efficiency can be achieved using advanced machine learning technology
- “IoT and Edge Computing” - How to create and run agile, intelligent machine-to-machine applications to drive higher business value
- “Building One-click Hybrid Clouds with AWS” - Making the public cloud an integral part of an overall hybrid cloud architecture
“Along with our existing lineup, these additional speakers promise to provide .NEXT 2017’s attendees with even more intriguing and insightful ideas around how to use enterprise cloud and datacenter technologies to create more value for their business. We’re excited to share such a diverse lineup of IT and business professionals at .NEXT to help us celebrate our first industry conference as a public company.”
– Julie O’Brien, Vice President of Corporate Marketing, Nutanix
- To learn more about all of the speakers and sessions, visit https://www.nutanix.com/next/index.html.
- This year’s conference will also feature the second annual .NEXT Awards, which recognize IT visionaries and leaders who are transforming their organizations with innovative enterprise cloud and infrastructure initiatives. Find out more here.
- Supporting .NEXT 2017 is an impressive list of sponsors including Dell EMC, Intel, Lenovo, Arista, CDW, Comtrade Software, Exagrid, Illumio, Plexxi, Rubrik and Worldwide Technology, Inc. The complete list of sponsors can be found here.
Nutanix makes infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The Nutanix enterprise cloud platform leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. The result is predictable performance, cloud-like infrastructure consumption, robust security, and seamless application mobility for a broad range of enterprise applications. Learn more at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @nutanix.
© 2017 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix is a trademark of Nutanix, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s)