The Metal Fabrication (Global) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Metal Fabrication (Global) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 500 companies, including ILLINOIS TOOL WORKS INC, SHINSHO CORPORATION and SEAH HOLDINGS CORPORATION.
The latest Metal Fabrication (Global) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Metal Fabrication (Global) report will tell you that 69 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 24 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 500 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a single paged individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Metal Fabrication (Global) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- 6 companies look ripe for takeover with sales increasing but profits down meaning a more prudent management is necessary.
- 19 of the Top 150 achieved greater than 20% increase in sales last year.
- Last year 40 companies made a pre-tax loss.
- 100 companies saw sales fall last year.
- 65 of your competitors have seen a fall in their overall financial strength.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/phwfld/metal_fabrication