DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Industrial Brakes & Clutches (Global) - Industry Report" report to their offering.
The Industrial Brakes & Clutches (Global) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Industrial Brakes & Clutches (Global) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 120 companies, including REXNORD CORPORATION, FAIVELEY TRANSPORT ITALIA S.P.A. and QUINTON HAZELL FRANCE.
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Industrial Brakes & Clutches (Global) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Industrial Brakes & Clutches (Global) report will tell you that 12 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 8 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 120 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a single paged individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Industrial Brakes & Clutches (Global) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example LENZE SE has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example DELTA RESISTANCES is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 120 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has decreased by 3.4%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92xkfg/industrial_brakes