The Bakery (Global) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Bakery (Global) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 390 companies, including RALCORP HOLDINGS INC, CANADA BREAD COMPANY LIMITED and WARBURTONS 1876 LIMITED.
The latest Bakery (Global) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Bakery (Global) report will tell you that 96 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 21 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 390 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a single paged individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example FLETCHERS BAKERIES LIMITED has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example PANMONT SA is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 390 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has increased by 0.3%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxklml/bakery_global