The Global CRO Market, Forecast to 2021, presents an overview and analysis of the global clinical trials and research outsourcing (CRO) market. It provides revenue forecasts for CROs globally by phase, therapeutic type and region.
With the consolidation of the market as well as a higher cost and risk involved, the big companies are slowly shifting their business models towards a more collaborative business model and have started to look out for partners, giving rise to Bio analytics focused CROs.
The research study also addresses some of the major issues and challenges alongside providing information on the key unmet needs and emerging trends in the market. The report also outlines market drivers and restraints, market engineering measurements as well as R&D trends. Alongside the challenges and opportunities, a special focus is given on the emerging trends and their importance across the current and future market scenario. The report also highlights some of the major shifts occurring in the CRO and Pharma ecosystem with the emergence of several new and innovative CRO players in the market with a specific focus on niche segments, such as bioanalytics and HEOR amongst others.
Further to this, a detailed information will be provided on support services such as Central laboratory services, Bio analytics and Data management. The report covers the complete life cycle of CRO industry, starting from preclinical trials to post-marketing surveillance. One of the focus areas of this study would be bio analytics services, which is making a big impact in CRO industry. There is a major shift observed across the CRO landscape with several key pharma players now outsourcing their early drug development activities (pre-clinical and early phase research) to some of the leading CRO players in the market which was earlier handled by pharma companies themselves.
Some of the key questions being answered by this report include:
- How will the contract research outsourcing help in drug development by saving time and cost for manufacturers?
- What is the impact of the market growth in different regions?
- Who are the dominant market participants in the CRO market and their market share contribution?
- What are the key market trends observed toward expansion of contract research organizations in drug development across key therapeutic areas?
- Do the products/services offered today meet customer needs or is additional development needed?
- What are the key segments to look out for and what are the key trends in the market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Competitive Playbook
4. Drivers and Restraints-Total CRO Market
5. Forecasts and Trends-Total CRO Market
6. Competitive Environment
7. CRO Segment Analysis-Pre-clinical Trials Segment
8. Phase I Trials Segment
9. Phase II Trials Segment
10. Phase III Trials Segment
11. Phase IV Trials Segment
12. Data Management Segment
13. Biostatistics Segment
14. Pharmacovigilance Segment
15. Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) Segment
16. Central Laboratory Testing Segment
17. Analytical Testing Service Segment
18. Analytical Testing Services-cGMP Testing Sub-segment
19. Analytical Testing Services-Bioanalytical Testing Sub-segment
20. Analytical Testing Services Segment-Competitive Environment
21. North America CRO Market Overview
22. North America Segment Analysis by Clinical Development Stage
23. Europe CRO Market Overview
24. Europe Segment Analysis by Clinical Development Stage
25. APAC CRO Market Overview
26. APAC Segment Analysis by Clinical Development Stage
27. ROW CRO Market Overview
28. ROW Segment Analysis by Clinical Development Stage
29. Growth Opportunities for the Global CRO Market
30. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q949wg/global_cro