DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Opportunities in Malaysia for Automation and Control System Manufacturers, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
This study provides an in-depth understanding of the Malaysian automation and process control systems market, the current trends impacting the market, and the growth across automation and process control systems for the next five years. It also talks about various end users and opportunities available for automation suppliers in Malaysia.
The study provides detailed information on the following products: Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Human Machine Interface (HMI), and Safety Systems (SS). It also gives insight into the distribution channels and key end users and compares major automation vendors based on parameters considered important while choosing the supplier.
The study also evaluates the role of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and the opportunities that will be available for automation suppliers. In all such forecasts, the study considers the current economic and political factors, as these are important to assess investment and incentive plans. There is also a section that discusses the opportunities, considering that cyber security, cloud computing, and other digitization efforts are likely to heavily influence automation in the long run and what suppliers should consider in order to realize the benefits.
With Malaysia being considered as a major automation and process control hub in Southeast Asia, the opportunities are immense for major suppliers of automation and related systems. However, this requires a clear understanding of the economic policies of Malaysia, as the country has identified areas that offer incentives for investors. As mentioned, new technologies are proving to be a driver for investment in a country that has been challenged by fluctuating oil prices. Overall, buyers of this study will be able to understand the scenario in Malaysia with respect to major end user trends.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer:
- What is the size of the automation and control market in Malaysia and what factors will impact (both positively and negatively) the market in the future?
- Which are the major market participants and what is the competitive scenario like currently?
- What initiatives are being taken to improve the manufacturing industry and how will it help automation systems suppliers?
- Which are the major end users of automation and control systems in Malaysia?
- What are the prevailing trends in the automation and control market with the IIoT becoming important in the manufacturing landscape?
- What trends should suppliers of automation and process control systems take note of and what action should they take to benefit under the current circumstances?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total Automation and Control Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Automation and Control Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Automation and Control Market
6. End Users and Regions Offering Opportunities
7. Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
8. Cybersecurity in Malaysia
9. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
10. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on the Automation and Control Market
11. PLC Market Breakdown
12. DCS Market Breakdown
13. SCADA Market Breakdown
14. HMI Market Breakdown
15. Safety Systems Market Breakdown
16. The Last Word
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider electric
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dn8pxf/opportunities_in