DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global City Surveillance Market, Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
City surveillance will be driven by an increase in the number of smart city projects and the requirement of law enforcement agencies and city operators to keep citizens safe. Over the coming years, real-time monitoring is expected to grow with law enforcement agencies relying more on surveillance networks than traditional evidentiary and review. Analytics packages and applications will become more prevalent across city surveillance systems.
The study discusses market revenue, market size for the last year of the study period, the compound annual growth rate throughout the forecast period, customer price sensitivity, and the degree of change. The forecast period is from 2016 to 2022. The study also outlines the various cyber security challenges faced from a city surveillance standpoint and highlights the countermeasures that need to be taken to mitigate them.
The study provides a comprehensive analysis of the city surveillance market across all regions, shedding light on revenue across the forecast period, compound annual growth rate, and key areas of growth potential across various countries in the region. The report also consists of a growth opportunities and companies to action section, which encompasses five major growth opportunities in the city surveillance market and highlights the strategic imperatives for suppliers to achieve maximum success in the market.
This report also provides a competitive analysis of the entire city surveillance market. Not only does it indicate the key competitive factors of the aforementioned technology segments, but it also highlights their impacts on both suppliers and end users. The report throws light on some of the most important city surveillance projects at a global level.
Key Questions That This Study Will Answer:
- What is the size of the city surveillance market?
- Which are the segments that account for the highest expenditure and which are the ones that are forecast to record maximum growth?
- What are the key drivers for investment and challenges for end users in the city video surveillance environment?
- Who are the key players in each segment?
- What are the solutions/technologies that will be critical moving forward?
- What are the expected growth rates of the city video surveillance market in the different regions?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total City Surveillance Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total City Surveillance Market
5. Competitive Analysis-Total City Surveillance Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Smart City and Mega Trends
8. Technology Trends
9. Cyber Security Challenges of Surveillance Systems
10. Central Asia Analysis
11. Middle East Analysis
12. Africa Analysis
13. Europe Analysis
14. Asia-Pacific Analysis
15. China Analysis
16. North America Analysis
17. Latin America Analysis
18. The Last Word
- Agent Vi
- Dell EMC
- Eagle Eye
- Hanwha Techwin
- Western Digital
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6tppzk/global_city