DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Australia Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - PRRT Review Set to Report At The End of April" report to their offering.
Australia Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - PRRT Review Set to Report At The End of April, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Australia's upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state's take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Australia's upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Australia
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime's state take and attractiveness to investors
- Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Australia
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
2. Regime Overview
3. State Take Assessment
4. Key Fiscal Terms
5. Regulation and Licensing
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g32v7g/australia