DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2016: Deal trends, players and financials" report to their offering.
The Global Monoclonal antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2017: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter monoclonal antibody partnering deals.
The majority of deals are development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors monoclonal antibody technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all monoclonal antibody partnering deals announced since Jan 2010, including financial terms where available, including links to online deal records of actual monoclonal antibody partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
This report provides details of the latest monoclonal antibody agreements announced in the healthcare sectors, covering:
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Murine mAb
- Chimeric mAb
- Humanized mAb
- Human aAb
- In-depth understanding of monoclonal antibodies deal trends since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to the structure of monoclonal antibodies agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 700 actual monoclonal antibodies deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Identify the leading monoclonal antibody partnering companies
- Insight into the terms included in a monoclonal antibodies agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in monoclonal antibody dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Leading monoclonal antibody deals
Chapter 4 - Most active monoclonal antibody dealmakers
Chapter 5 - Monoclonal antibody contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Monoclonal antibody dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zvnf7/global_monoclonal