DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Sensory Organ Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players and financials" report to their offering.
Global Sensory Organ Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the full collection of Sensory Organ disease deals signed between the world's Sensory Organ and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Sensory Organ disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Sensory Organ deals.
Global Sensory Organ Partnering 2010 to 2017 includes:
- Trends in Sensory Organ dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Sensory Organ deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Sensory Organ deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to Sensory Organ deal records
- The leading Sensory Organ deals by value since 2010
- Most active Sensory Organ dealmakers since 2010
In Global Sensory Organ Partnering 2010 to 2017, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Sensory Organ dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Financial deal terms for Sensory Organ partnering
Chapter 4 - Leading Sensory Organ deals and dealmakers
Chapter 5 - Sensory Organ contract document directory
Chapter 6 - Sensory Organ dealmaking by therapeutic target
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s8dkwj/global_sensory